We strongly encourage children to wear school uniform every day. Our school colours are blue, grey and white. Parents can purchase sweatshirts, cardigans, polo shirts, pump bags and reading folders, which display the school badge from Match Fit Kit, Weddington Road, Nuneaton, CV10 0AD.
Leaflets can be obtained from the school office. We would like children to wear the following:
- A school sweatshirt or cardigan
- A pale blue polo shirt, white shirt, or white blouse.
- Grey trousers or tailored shorts, pinafore, or skirt.
- Grey tights or grey or white socks
- In summer: A blue checked or striped summer dress, grey tailored shorts or grey skirt and a white polo shirt. Socks should still be worn with summer uniform.
Shoes: Flat, black sensible shoes should be worn to school – not high heels. If trainers are worn they should be black in colour with no adornments.
Jewellery: Stud/small sleeper earrings may be worn, but we request that no other jewellery should be warn unless for religious or medical reasons.
Please label each item of clothing with your child’s name so that lost clothing can be returned quickly to the owner.
Long hair should be tied back please.
PE / Sports Kit
Early Years & Key Stage One
Younger children need clothes they can change in and out of easily and independently.
- A small, named, drawstring kit bag (no large sports bags please as there is not room for these in our small cloakrooms).
- Pale blue T-shirt
- Black Shorts or Leggings shorts
- Elastic-sided or Velcro pumps.
Key Stage Two
For Children in Years 3 – 6, the basic information and PE kit are similar to Key Stage One. Extra items needed in Key Stage Two are:
- Trainers/Boots suitable for games which are played on grass, weather permitting.
- Track suits/jogging bottoms and a sweatshirts or fleece (may be worn outdoors in cold weather).
The school policy for PE lessons is based on good health and safety practice. For indoor PE activities (except high-impact games such as basketball) pupils may work in bare feet.