At Stockingford we pride ourselves on having an open-door policy and working with parents.
- Assistant Head – SEN and Pastoral – Ms Jane Sparrow
- Pastoral Manager – Mrs Bev Phillips
- Family Support Worker – Ms Sarah Willmett
If you would like to speak to someone from the Pastoral Team, then please contact the school office on 024 76382277 or telephone the Pastoral Manager or Family Support Worker directly on the numbers below:
Mrs Bev Phillips – 07925138670
Ms Sarah Willmett – 07925138669 – Ms Willmett leads a Family Thrive Parenting Programme. If you would like to be included on the next course, then please contact her.
Below we have listed contact numbers for support outside of the support offered by school.
- Family Support Line – 01926 412412 – they offer direct support with families
- Act for Autism – http://actforautism.co.uk – they offer support for parent and carers who have children with Autism. Look out for their courses, they are highly recommended by parents from our school who have attended on them.